Who is Kim Hyun Joong - منتديات يا قمر

العودة   منتديات يا قمر > استوديو الفن الاسيوي > نوادي الفرق الكوريه K-Pop > نادي SS501- منتدى فرقه SS501

الملاحظات

نادي SS501- منتدى فرقه SS501 نادي SS501 , اخبار , صور تقارير , اخر اعمالهم,نادي SS501- منتدى فرقه SS501 , اخبار , صور, تقارير , اخر اعمالهم, اجدد الاغاني , كليبات ٢٠١٢ - ٢٠١٣

Who is Kim Hyun Joong

Who is Kim Hyun Joong It's all about Kim Hyun Joong Kim Hyun Joong (Gim Hyeon Jung), born June 6,

المواضيع الجديدة في نادي SS501- منتدى فرقه SS501

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع اسلوب عرض الموضوع
قديم 13-Apr-2011, 11:53 PM
♥ ڪْيفي بزعڷ $
مركز تحميل الصور
♥ ڪْيفي بزعڷ $ غير متواجد حالياً
لوني المفضل Cadetblue
 رقم العضوية : 147450
 تاريخ التسجيل : Apr 2011
 فترة الأقامة : 1226 يوم
 أخر زيارة : 28-Dec-2012 (07:58 PM)
 مشاركات : 533 [ + ]
 التقييم : 247
 معدل التقييم : ♥ ڪْيفي بزعڷ $ has a spectacular aura about♥ ڪْيفي بزعڷ $ has a spectacular aura about♥ ڪْيفي بزعڷ $ has a spectacular aura about
بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
افتراضي Who is Kim Hyun Joong

It's all about Kim Hyun Joong

Hyun Joong Kim Hyun Joong (Gim Hyeon Jung), born June 6, 1986, is a South Korean male singer and leader of boyband SS501. He portrays the role of Ji Hoo, one of the members of F4, in the drama Boys Over Flowers -- the Korean version of Hana Yori Dango.This lens was created by hanjee

FAST FACTS
Name: Kim Hyun Joong (Gim Hyeon Jung)
Profession: Actor, singer
Born on: June 6 1986
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 180cm
Weight: 68kg
Blood type: B
Star sign: Gemini
Education: Hanyang Industrial High School, Kyonggi University
Hobbies/Interest: Playing the guitar, piano, dancing, swimming, Health, Basketball, Soccer

This lens was created on: Monday, 19 January, 2009.

Looking for Kim Hyun Joong Gift Items and Collectibles?

Hyun Joong

Contents at a Glance

1. PoLL: Are you one of US?
  2. Who is Kim Hyun Joong?
  3. Filmography
  1. Do you collect Kim Hyun joong stuffs?
  2. Did you know that...
  3. An Interview with Kim Hyun Joong

Hyun Joong

Who is Kim Hyun Joong?

Hyun Joong

Kim Hyun Joong is the leader and eldest member of the Korean group SS501. SS501 debuted in 2005 with their first single "Warning" but has already shot to an amazing level of popularity in Asia, boosted by the boys' talent and their charismatic personalities.

Hyun joong is one of the most popular members. Although he looks like a pretty boy, Hyun-joong has a 'tough guy' personality and is known to be very straightforward.

Besides performing with SS501, Hyun-joong has also appeared in various acting projects, such as Nonstop 5 and Can Love Be Refilled.

He and his SS501 members appeared in Park Kyung Lim's show Thank You For Waking Us Up and Thank You For Raising Us in 2006, where he proved to be a heavy sleeper.

He joined the cast of MBC variety reality show We Got Married on 11 May 2008, with Hwang Bo, a singer who is 6 years his senior.They achieved high popularity, garnering attention to Hyun Joong especially.

On October 2, 2008, an official announcement confirmed Hyun Joong as part of the cast of the Korean version of Hana Yori Dango (also known as Boys Before Flowers) where he will play the role of F4 member Hanazawa Rui.

According to an official from Group Eight, the production house in charge of the drama, Kim Hyun Joong was selected to play Rui or Ji Hoo in Korean version because he was deemed suited for the character. The decision was based on his performance in "We Got Married".

Hyun Joong and Hwangbo made their official exit from We Got Married on December 14, 2008.

Hyun Joong

Filmography

Drama and TV Shows
~ Mischievous Kiss (MBC, 2010)
~ Boys Over Flowers (KBS2, 2009)
~ We Got Married 2008
~ Spotlight (MBC, 2008, cameo)
~ Hotelier (TV Asahi, 2007, ep 7)
~ Nonstop 5 (Episode 208, MBC, 2005)
~ Can Love Be Refilled? Sitcom (KBS2, 2005)

Hyun Joong

Do you collect Kim Hyun Joong stuffs?

Here's a great place to get your items! Share this link to your friends

Hyun Joong Kim Hyun Joong Collectibles and Gift Items Looking for Kim Hyun Joong Collectibles you can add to your collections? You're at the right place! I have screened the internet with the best Kim Hyun Joong Items you can ever have. From Kim Hyun Joong posters. keychains, stationeries, mugs, t-shirt...

Did you know that...

Kim Hyun Joong is the lead actor of Mischievous Kiss? Learn more about this newest rendition of "It Started with a Kiss"

An Interview with Kim Hyun Joong

and the cast of Playful Kiss

Playful Kiss or Mischievous Kiss is Kim Hyun Joong's latest drama wherein he played the lead role -- a genius student who is popular in his school. Having good-looks, intelligence and good family background, Kim Hyun Joong's character attracted the attention of a girl who belongs to the F class - the class of students with 'almost' failing grades... With this kind of irony, will the two characters still love each other? Find out from my Mischievous Kiss Lens.

Hyun Joong

Hyun Joong

Hyun Joong played Jihoo in this TV Series

Have you watched it yet? Buy your copy now!

Hyun Joong
Boys Over Flowers Vol. 1

Amazon Price: $56.99 (as of 04/13/2011)Hyun Joong

The Boys Over Flowers phenomenon has hit the world!

Join Jandi and the Boys of F4 as they learn the true meaning of friendship and love in the hit comedy sweeping across Asia. Jandi is a brave high school girl who fights for the rights of others no matter the cost. When she defends a friend against the elite Boys of F4 (Flower 4), they target Jandi as their next victim. But nothing stops Jandi. She fights back and wins the admiration of the extravagantly wealthy boys. In a comedy filled with entanglements and adventure, Jandi never stops helping others. And F4 never stops rescuing her! The Boys of F4 may be loyal to each other, but they all lose their hearts to Jandi.

Boys Over Flowers is based on the hugely popular Japanese manga, Hana Yori Dango, by Yoko Kamio. The Korean TV adaptation dominated the ratings and continues to win fans with its combination of laughter, thrills and romance.

On DVD with English subtitles.

Hyun Joong

Kim Hyun Joong as Yoon Ji Hoo

screenshots from the drama, Boys Over Flowers~

Hyun Joong Hyun Joong Hyun Joong Hyun Joong

visit my album for more photos
or visit my Boys Before Flower Lens

Hyun Joong

Kim Hyun Joong Items you shouldn't miss...

Grab these Kim Hyun Joong memorabilia..

Hyun Joong
NEW SS501 KOREAN KIM HYUN JOONG 金贤重 Italian Charm Watch

Current Bid: $6.99
Time Remaining: 10 days, 6 hours, 45 minutes

The eBay API has returned an error.Hyun Joong
SS501 KIM HYUN JOONG 2010 OFFICIAL POCKET PLANNER K-POP

Current Bid: $19.99
Time Remaining: 24 days, 10 hours, 56 minutes

Hyun Joong

Are you ready ...

to answer questions about Kim Hyun Joong? Here we go!
How well do you know Kim Hyun Joong?
Hyun Joong

Boys Over Flowers Merchandise

Still got a hangover from BOF?

Hyun Joong
Lee Min Ho Korea Boy F4 Over Flowers Picture Poster #5

Current Bid: $4.00Hyun Joong
Time Remaining: 3 days, 11 hours, 29 minutes

Hyun Joong
Korea boys Over Flowers Kissing star & moon Necklace

Current Bid: $3.59Hyun Joong
Time Remaining: 4 days, 13 hours, 44 minutes

Hyun Joong
Korea Drama Boys Over Flower Kissing Moon Star Necklace

Current Bid: $3.99Hyun Joong
Time Remaining: 7 days, 11 hours, 8 minutes

Hyun Joong
KU HYE SUN - Sum KOREA CD *SEALED* Boys Over Flowers

Current Bid: $10.45Hyun Joong
Time Remaining: 7 days, 17 hours, 49 minutes

Hyun Joong
Korea Boys Over Flower Kissing Star Moon Necklace

Current Bid: $2.28Hyun Joong
Time Remaining: 10 days, 5 hours, 25 minutes

Hyun Joong

Hyun Joong

Did you know that...

not so long ago... Kim Hyun Joong ...

... had ran away from home because he wanted to do music (blame Ultramania :P)
... almost died 3 times ...
... was almost starved to death coz he haven't eaten in days!
... ordered food from a restaurant, eat them all and ran away without paying LOL
... was almost beaten to death by two drunk men
... didn't get any allowance and worked for ALL the money he spent since he was young
... delivered pizza, newspaper and chicken and served at restaurants
... delivered chicken since grade 7 (@2500 won per hour)
... saved close to 100 million won from all these jobs ($72,000)
... opened a chicken restaurant with his friends from elementary school
... named his dog, Jaksalie
... only packs rice for lunch (with ketchup and mayo)
... made his parents get called to the police station ( a lot!)
... made his parents pay for medical bills and settlement money (err... )
... WAS rough and fierce but have learned to respect his elders.

List made by ME - Hannah.

Kim Hyun Joong sings an English song?

He said so...

powered by Youtube

Hyun Joong

Can't get enough of Hyun Joong?

Collect these items!

Hyun Joong
SS501 SS 501 OFFICIAL POSTER KIM HYUN JOONG KOREAN BAND

Current Bid: $9.99Hyun Joong
Time Remaining: 9 hours, 53 minutes

Hyun Joong
SS501 KOREAN KIM HYUN JOONG 金贤重 Necklace Dog Tag

Current Bid: $0.99Hyun Joong
Time Remaining: 1 day, 7 hours, 58 minutes

Hyun Joong
SS501 Single Album Deja Vu KIM HYUN JOONG KOREAN MUSIC

Current Bid: $29.99Hyun Joong
Time Remaining: 10 hours, 11 minutes

Hyun Joong
SS501 KOREAN KIM HYUN JOONG ★★★★★ STEEL MEN'S WATCH

Time Remaining: 1 day, 23 hours, 53 minutes

Hyun Joong
SS501 Mini Album Rebirth Normal Edition KIM HYUN JOONG

Current Bid: $39.99Hyun Joong
Time Remaining: 10 hours, 19 minutes

Hyun Joong

Hyun Joong

A Glimpse of Kim Hyun Joong

Hyun Joong Hyun Joong Hyun Joong Hyun Joong Hyun Joong Hyun Joong
Hyun Joong Hyun Joong Hyun Joong Hyun Joong Hyun Joong Hyun Joong Hyun Joong Hyun Joong Hyun Joong Hyun Joong Hyun Joong Hyun Joong

Want more? Click here to visit my album...

Hyun Joong and Hwangbo

~ coz i'm a big fan of this couple

The video clips were taken from "We Got Married"... These were the days when they were still together... I miss seeing them together *sobs* so here's the video... enjoy watching :)

Hyun Joong

Kim Hyun Joong @ 2010 Style Icon Awardby itmeswitj82 | video info

172 ratings | 46,050 views

Hyun Joong

What's the latest about our Lovely Boy, Hyun Joong?

New notice from Kim Hyun Joong's official website « Korea.comSingapore ? Earlier today, Kim Hyun Joong's agency posted a notice on his official website, asking fans not to post kim Hyun joong's personal schedules onto their blogs and mini-homepages. Here's a translation of the notice. ...Kim Hyun Joong / 김현중 / 金賢重 Fever: Kim Hyun Joong Esquire ...Hyun Joong's Hot Picks ?. Watch We Got Married Online : Kim Hyun Joong & Hwang Bo (JoongBo) · Song Seung Hun's Sexy Six Pack Abs · Kim Hyun Joong's Sexy Body · Watch "Dream High" Korean Drama Online (Kim Hyun Joong's Special Appearance ...Kim Hyun Joong / 김현중 / 金賢重 Fever: Kim Hyun Joong Coupang ...Hyun Joong's Hot Picks ?. Watch We Got Married Online : Kim Hyun Joong & Hwang Bo (JoongBo) · Song Seung Hun's Sexy Six Pack Abs · Kim Hyun Joong's Sexy Body · Watch "Dream High" Korean Drama Online (Kim Hyun Joong's Special Appearance ...Kim Hyun Joong / 김현중 / 金賢重 Fever: Kim Hyun Joong Lotte Duty ...Hyun Joong's Hot Picks ?. Watch We Got Married Online : Kim Hyun Joong & Hwang Bo (JoongBo) · Song Seung Hun's Sexy Six Pack Abs · Kim Hyun Joong's Sexy Body · Watch "Dream High" Korean Drama Online (Kim Hyun Joong's Special Appearance ...
Hyun Joong

Latest Buzz about Kim Hyun Joong

Apr 13, 2011 @ 9:35 amKim Hyun Joong Never Again SS501 Live from KFunny RSS: Kim Hyun JoongKim Hyun Joong Never Again SS501 LiveShared by : leefanzOn: 07/07/2009 at: 03:35:40Views: 1Tags: Kim Live Again Hyun Joong Never SS501 Apr 13, 2011 @ 9:35 am2shai She Laughed Feat Kim Hyun Joong And Kim Kyu... from KFunny RSS: Kim Hyun Joong2shai She Laughed Feat Kim Hyun Joong And Kim Kyu Jong Shared by : leefanzOn: 07/07/2009 at: 03:32:26Views: 1Tags: And Kim Feat She Hyun Joong 2shai Laughed Kyu Jong Apr 13, 2011 @ 9:35 am2009.02.02 Kim Hyun Joong Jihoo Vs Lee Min Ho Joon... from KFunny RSS: Kim Hyun Joong2009.02.02 Kim Hyun Joong Jihoo Vs Lee Min Ho Joonpyo Shared by : leefanzOn: 07/07/2009 at: 03:30:45Views: 1Tags: Kim Min Hyun Joong Lee 2009.02.02 Jihoo Vs Ho Joonpyo Apr 13, 2011 @ 9:35 am from KFunny RSS: Kim Hyun JoongShared by : zuly64On: 02/06/2008 at: 20:42:13Views: 2Tags: Apr 13, 2011 @ 9:35 amKim Hyun Joong SlideShow from KFunny RSS: Kim Hyun JoongKim Hyun Joong SlideShowShared by : leefanzOn: 07/07/2009 at: 03:37:09Views: 2Tags: Kim Hyun Joong SlideShow Apr 13, 2011 @ 9:35 amKim Hyun Joong Thank You Eng Subbed from KFunny RSS: Kim Hyun JoongKim Hyun Joong Thank You Eng Subbed Shared by : leefanzOn: 07/07/2009 at: 03:39:06Views: 2Tags: Eng Subbed Kim You Hyun Joong Thank Apr 13, 2011 @ 9:35 amSon Dambi Kim Hyun Joong Kim Joon Also W Kim Bum M... from KFunny RSS: Kim Hyun JoongSon Dambi Kim Hyun Joong Kim Joon Also W Kim Bum Mission No.4 CF MVShared by : leefanzOn: 07/07/2009 at: 03:47:11Views: 2Tags: Kim W Bum Mission Son Hyun Joong Joon Dambi Also No.4 Apr 13, 2011 @ 9:35 amSS501 Kim Hyun Joong FTTS Brian Joo Having Fun Lol from KFunny RSS: Kim Hyun JoongSS501 Kim Hyun Joong FTTS Brian Joo Having Fun LolShared by : leefanzOn: 07/07/2009 at: 03:45:35Views: 1Tags: Kim Hyun Joong SS501 FTTS Brian Joo Having Fun Lol Apr 13, 2011 @ 9:35 amMy Favorite Korean Stars SS501 Kim Hyun Joong 6 50... from KFunny RSS: Kim Hyun JoongMy Favorite Korean Stars SS501 Kim Hyun Joong 6 50 Eng Sub Shared by : leefanzOn: 07/07/2009 at: 03:42:09Views: 2Tags: Eng My Kim SUB Korean 6 Hyun Joong SS501 Favorite Stars 50 Apr 13, 2011 @ 9:35 amGoo Hye Sun And Kim Hyun Joong Dance In XMAN 2005 from KFunny RSS: Kim Hyun JoongGoo Hye Sun And Kim Hyun Joong Dance In XMAN 2005Shared by : leefanzOn: 07/11/2009 at: 16Hyun Joong34Views: 1Tags: And Kim In Dance Hyun Joong Hye Goo Sun Xman 2005
Hyun Joong

[FV] Kim Hyun Joong (SS501) - Please Be Nice To Me [Combined Teaser + SS501 Solo Collection MV]by hanaFrei01 | video info

1,486 ratings | 391,069 views
DO NOT REPOST. I own and made this video so please do not upload this without my permission. [ LYRICS AND TRANSLATION ] Romantization: credit: Jiro_Zhang@wordpress.com mae-il keoldeon cheonhwa pogosip'dan yaegi haru hansigando na eopsineun mot kyeondyeohadeon neoinde chigeumeun neomu tareun nega na''seola keunal pamdo keurae pappeutadeon neonde taech'ye keu koseseo tareun keuwa haengbokhan neoreul pwayahae eoseolp'euge tulleodaedeon neon eotteohke I'm sorry, all right girl? neomudo pyeonhaega, oh my girl neoneun naega neomu chal aljanha nal sokijima 'cause I know you're everything I'm sorry without girl isseul suga eoptjanha, oh my girl ne kyeot'e ittneun nae moseubi ch'orahajianhke chepal chalhaejweo nunuseumi manhgo aegyo manheun mallt'u hagin keureogettji manheun namja neol pomyeon ppajyeodeult'ende chepal naege ireojineunma na-ege... I'm sorry, all right girl? neomudo pyeonhaega, oh my girl neoneun naega neomu chal aljanha nal sokijima 'cause I know you're everything I'm sorry without girl isseul suga eoptjanha, oh my girl ne kyeot'e ittneun nae moseubi ch'orahajianhke chepal chalhaejweo p'aljjangdo keureohgo haengbokhan moseubi wanbyeokhan yeonin tulmani eotteohke ihaehae ohiryeo neol poneun nae moseubeul neon naega keureondago saenggak chom haebwa Please, my love teutgosip'eo neoran saram soknaereul chom without girl... I'm sorry, all right girl? neomudo pyeonhaega, oh my girl neoneun naega neomu chal aljanha nal sokijima roman ization by genesisat soompi bwwtwo 'cause I know you're everything I'm sorry without girl isseul suga eoptjanha, oh my girl ne kyeot'e ittneun nae moseubi ch'orahajianhke sorry without girl (without girl) oh my girl (oh my girl) ... -------------------------------------- Translation [a.k.a. Be Nice To Me Please] Lyrics by Hwang Sung Jae (BJJ music) Composed by Hwang Sung Jae (BJJ music) Arranged by Hwang Sung Jae (BJJ music) Credits : xiaochu + feissy @ Quainte501.com I call you on the phone everyday Saying that I miss you A few hours a day It is you who said you cant survive without me You are very different and seems unfamiliar to me now You were like this that night too You said you were busy But I saw you were happily with another person over there You came up with such a poor excuse, how could you~ Sorry Oh My Girl Youve changed too much Oh My Girl You should have known me the best Do not deceive me Cause I know your everything Sorry without girl Some things are not possible Oh My Girl My look when I am by your side Is not miserable, Please treat me well Many smiles in your eyes Talking tone full of winnings Im sure many men will fall for all those when they see you Please dont treat me like this, not to me~ Sorry Oh My Girl Youve changed too much Oh My Girl You know me the best Do not deceive me Cause I know your everything Sorry without girl Some things are not possible Oh My Girl My look when I am by your side Is not miserable, Please treat me well Locking our arms Looks of happiness The perfect two of you Looking at you, I didnt know how to understand the situation You told me to figure it out Please my love I want to listen, to the real thoughts of someone like you (Without girl) Im Sorry Oh My Girl Youve changed too much Oh My Girl You know me the best Do not deceive me Cause I know your everything Sorry without girl Some things are not possible Oh My Girl My look when I am by your side Is not miserable I'm Sorry without girl Oh my girl (Oh my girl)

automatically generated by YouTube
Hyun Joong

Hyun Joong
SS501 SS 501 OFFICIAL POSTER KIM HYUN JOONG KOREAN BAND

Current Bid: $9.99Hyun Joong
Time Remaining: 9 hours, 53 minutes

Hyun Joong
SS501 KOREAN KIM HYUN JOONG 金贤重 Necklace Dog Tag

Time Remaining: 1 day, 7 hours, 58 minutes

Hyun Joong
Kim Hyun Joong Boy Band Korean Poster 1934

Current Bid: $1.99Hyun Joong
Time Remaining: 19 hours, 38 minutes

Hyun Joong
SS501 KOREAN KIM HYUN JOONG ★★★★★ STEEL MEN'S WATCH

Time Remaining: 1 day, 23 hours, 53 minutes

Hyun Joong
SS501 KIM HYUN JOONG Special Fanmeeting DVD + BOOK NEW

Current Bid: $19.99Hyun Joong
Time Remaining: 22 hours, 7 minutes

Hyun Joong

Hyun Joong
SS501 Single Album Deja Vu KIM HYUN JOONG KOREAN MUSIC

Current Bid: $29.99Hyun Joong
Time Remaining: 10 hours, 11 minutes

Hyun Joong
SS501 Mini Album Rebirth Normal Edition KIM HYUN JOONG

Current Bid: $39.99Hyun Joong
Time Remaining: 10 hours, 19 minutes

Hyun Joong
SS501 KOREAN KIM HYUN JOONG 金贤重 50"X60" Fleece Blanket

Current Bid: $43.99Hyun Joong
Time Remaining: 1 day, 21 hours, 21 minutes

Hyun Joong
SS501 KOREAN KIM HYUN JOONG BAND 50"X60" Fleece Blanket

Current Bid: $43.99Hyun Joong
Time Remaining: 1 day, 21 hours, 22 minutes

Hyun Joong
NAUGHTY PLAYFUL KISS KIM HYUN JOONG PHOTO BOOK+TUMBLER

Current Bid: $33.99Hyun Joong
Time Remaining: 2 days, 7 hours, 57 minutes

Hyun Joong

Hyun Joong

Check out these lenses too!

Hyun Joong Kim Bum Kim Bum is a South Korean actor who is best known for his role as "Yi Jung / Yi Jeong" of F4 in the Korean adaptation of the popular manga series "Hana Yori Dango" Real Name: Kim Sang Bum Profession: Actor Birthdate: 1989-Jul-07 Height: 181cm Weight...
Hyun Joong Lee Min Ho Lee Min Ho (born 22 June, 1987) is a South Korean actor who is best known for his leading role as the leader of F4 "Goo Joon Pyo" in the Korean adaptation of the popular manga series "Hana Yori Dango" entitled Boys Over Flowers / Kkot Boda Namja His...
Hyun Joong Boys Over Flowers Are you a fan of Hana Yori Dango? How about Meteor Garden? If so, I'm quite sure you'll be happy to watch the newest series based on the Japanese Shoujo Manga by Kamio Yoko, Boys Before Flowers. If you can't get enough of Boys Before FlowersThis len...
Hyun Joong Kim So Eun We have seen her a lot of times in Boys Over Flowers. She was Geum Jandi's bestfriend and Yi Jeong's lady love. We often referred her as Ga Eul. (Chu Ga Eul). In real life, she's none other than Kim So Eun. Kim So Eun is a South Korean actress (bor...
Hyun Joong Kim Joon Kim Joon. Model. Actor. Rapper. University Student. He is NOT just another handsome face in this industry. But there's more to his striking exterior than meets the eye. If you want to know more about Kim Joon, you've come to the perfect place. This...
Hyun Joong Goo Hye Sun: Actress, Director, Singer, Artist, Writer Goo Hye Sun. Who can ever think what this beautiful lady can do? Blessed with so many talents, she played as the ever famous Geum Jandi, the lady love of Goo Joon Pyo in the famed drama series, Boys Over Flowers. She was also the director of the s...
Hyun Joong Yoon Eun Hye - Korean Actress Yoon Eun Hye. What is a TV series without the lead actress? It's nothing. Thus, I'm presenting to you the lady behind the success of Coffee Prince and the star that puts smiles on our faces with her role in Goong (Princess Hours) A model, a singer,...

Let Your Presence Be Known...

Leave a message please :)

Hyun Joong

HELP PROMOTE THIS LENS

Add This Kim Hyun Joong Lens to your Favorites
Email this lens to your friends
Join my Fanclub

Hyun Joong

Contents at a Glance

3. Filmography
  4. Do you collect Kim Hyun joong stuffs?
  5. Did you know that...
  6. An Interview with Kim Hyun Joong
  7. The Trailer of Mischievous Kiss/Playful...
  8. Looking for great gifts?
  9. Hyun Joong played Jihoo in this TV Serie...
  10. Kim Hyun Joong as Yoon Ji Hoo
  11. You wanna know the TRUTH about HyunJoong...
  12. The TRUTH about KIM HYUNJOONG
  13. The third part of Kim Hyun Joong's story
  14. Last Part!
  15. Kim Hyun Joong Items you shouldn't miss....
  16. Are you ready ...
  17. Boys Over Flowers Merchandise
  18. One Good Reason...
  19. Did you know that...
  20. Kim Hyun Joong sings an English song?
  1. Can't get enough of Hyun Joong?
  2. Kim Hyun Joong on 45th Annual Baeksang A...
  3. Listen to Thank You by Kim Hyun Joong
  4. Kim Hyun Joong endorses for Samsung Card...
  5. A Glimpse of Kim Hyun Joong
  6. Am I the only who thinks that Kim Hyun J...
  7. Hyun Joong and Hwangbo
  8. Another video of HwangBo and HyunJoong
  9. More VIDEOS of Kim Hyun Joong
  10. What's the latest about our Lovely Boy,...
  11. Which SS501 album do you like most?
  12. Kim HyunJoong with Lee MIn Ho
  13. What do you think of Kim Hyun Joong?
  14. Latest Buzz about Kim Hyun Joong
  15. Watch Kim Hyun Joong on YouTube.
  16. Hyun Joong playing the guitar!
  17. Looking for another hobby?
  18. Check out these lenses too!
  19. Let Your Presence Be Known...
Less

Who is Kim Hyun Joong

توقيع : ♥ ڪْيفي بزعڷ $

رد مع اقتباس
Sponsored Links
قديم 14-Apr-2011, 01:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
nEw HoPe
مركز تحميل الصور

الصورة الرمزية nEw HoPe
nEw HoPe غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 104333
 تاريخ التسجيل :  Sep 2010
 أخر زيارة : 26-May-2012 (01:59 AM)
 مشاركات : 976 [ + ]
 التقييم :  10
لوني المفضل : Cadetblue
افتراضي رد: Who is Kim Hyun Joong

التقرير شكله مرررة حلو

بس لو مترجم عربي ولا فرنسي لأن ثقافتي مو انجليزيه ^^

لا هنتِ

توقيع : nEw HoPe

تسلم أناملك الذهبية رافعه حاجبها ومحد عاجبها لا عدمناك

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-Apr-2011, 01:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
♥ ڪْيفي بزعڷ $
مركز تحميل الصور

الصورة الرمزية ♥ ڪْيفي بزعڷ $

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 تاريخ التسجيل :  Apr 2011
 التقييم :  247

يسلمـــــووووو عــاالمـــرور

مــااشي راح اتــرجمــه

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-Apr-2011, 03:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
이준기
مركز تحميل الصور

الصورة الرمزية 이준기
이준기 غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 146962
 أخر زيارة : 27-Jul-2011 (04:16 PM)
 مشاركات : 44 [ + ]
 التقييم :  10

كمسااميدا

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-Apr-2011, 04:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
al-mo7trfa

الصورة الرمزية al-mo7trfa
al-mo7trfa غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 100955
 تاريخ التسجيل :  Sep 2010
 أخر زيارة : 05-May-2014 (04:16 AM)
 مشاركات : 16,764 [ + ]
 التقييم :  17535
 الدولهـ
Saudi Arabia
 الجنس ~
Female
 MMS ~
MMS ~
 مشاهدة أوسمتي
لوني المفضل : Blueviolet

حلوو التقريير

بسس لو متررجم ..,’

رااحينقل لنـآآدي الدبل اسس..,’

توقيع : al-mo7trfa

_

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-Apr-2011, 10:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
نبض قلب
مركز تحميل الصور

الصورة الرمزية نبض قلب
نبض قلب غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 145395
 تاريخ التسجيل :  Mar 2011
 أخر زيارة : 20-Oct-2012 (01:21 AM)
 مشاركات : 1,729 [ + ]
 التقييم :  22

احنا عرب مش اجانب

بس شكرا للك كتير وانا الحمد لله فهمت

تحياتي

توقيع : نبض قلب

سارنقييييييييييييييييييه دونغهي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-Apr-2011, 11:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
♥ ڪْيفي بزعڷ $
مركز تحميل الصور

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]

يسلمـــوو نـــــــوووووورتــــــــووو

جــــــااري التـــرجمــه

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-Apr-2011, 12:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
♥ ڪْيفي بزعڷ $
مركز تحميل الصور

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]

لعــــــــــــــــــــيوونكـــم***

It's all about Kim Hyun Joong

كل شي عن كيم هيون جونغ

Kim Hyun Joong (Gim Hyeon Jung), born June 6, 1986, is a South Korean male singer and leader of boyband SS501. He portrays the role of Ji Hoo, one of the members of F4, in the drama Boys Over Flowers -- the Korean version of Hana Yori Dango.This lens was created by hanjee

FAST FACTS
Name: Kim Hyun Joong (Gim Hyeon Jung)
Profession: Actor, singer
Born on: June 6 1986
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 180cm
Weight: 68kg
Blood type: B
Star sign: Gemini
Education: Hanyang Industrial High School, Kyonggi University
Hobbies/Interest: Playing the guitar, piano, dancing, swimming, Health, Basketball, Soccer

حقائق سريعة
الاسم : كيم هيون جونغ (جيم يونغ هيون)
المهنة : الممثل والمغني
ولد في : 6 يونيو 1986
مسقط : سيول ، كوريا الجنوبية
الطول : 180cm
الوزن : 68kg
فصيلة الدم : باء
البرج : الجوزاء
التعليم : هانيانغ الثانوية الصناعية ، وجامعة كيونجي
هوايات / الفائدة : العزف على الغيتار والبيانو والرقص والسباحة ، والصحة ، كرة السلة ، كرة القدم

This lens was created on: Monday, 19 January, 2009.

Looking for Kim Hyun Joong Gift Items and Collectibles?

تم إنشاء هذه العدسة على ما يلي : الاثنين 19 يناير 2009.

أبحث عن كيم هيون جونغ الهدايا والمقتنيات؟

Contents at a Glance

3. Filmography
  1. Do you collect Kim Hyun joong stuffs?
  2. Did you know that...
  3. An Interview with Kim Hyun Joong
نظرة سريعة على محتويات

1. الإستطلاع : هل أنت واحد من الولايات المتحدة؟
2. كيم جونغ الذي هيون؟
3. فيلموغرافيه

1. هل جمع المواد كيم هيون جونغ؟
2. هل تعلم أن...
3. في مقابلة مع كيم هيون جونغ

Who is Kim Hyun Joong?

Kim Hyun Joong is the leader and eldest member of the Korean group SS501. SS501 debuted in 2005 with their first single "Warning" but has already shot to an amazing level of popularity in Asia, boosted by the boys' talent and their charismatic personalities.

Hyun joong is one of the most popular members. Although he looks like a pretty boy, Hyun-joong has a 'tough guy' personality and is known to be very straightforward.

Besides performing with SS501, Hyun-joong has also appeared in various acting projects, such as Nonstop 5 and Can Love Be Refilled.

He and his SS501 members appeared in Park Kyung Lim's show Thank You For Waking Us Up and Thank You For Raising Us in 2006, where he proved to be a heavy sleeper.

He joined the cast of MBC variety reality show We Got Married on 11 May 2008, with Hwang Bo, a singer who is 6 years his senior.They achieved high popularity, garnering attention to Hyun Joong especially.

On October 2, 2008, an official announcement confirmed Hyun Joong as part of the cast of the Korean version of Hana Yori Dango (also known as Boys Before Flowers) where he will play the role of F4 member Hanazawa Rui.

According to an official from Group Eight, the production house in charge of the drama, Kim Hyun Joong was selected to play Rui or Ji Hoo in Korean version because he was deemed suited for the character. The decision was based on his performance in "We Got Married".

Hyun Joong and Hwangbo made their official exit from We Got Married on December 14, 2008.

كيم هيون جونغ والزعيم الاكبر وعضو في مجموعة فرقة SS501 الكورية. فرقة SS501 لاول مرة في 2005 لأول مرة مع "تحذير" واحد ولكن قد قتل بالفعل إلى مستوى مذهل من شعبيته في آسيا، بفضل الموهبة الأولاد وشخصياتهم الكاريزمية.

هيون جونغ هو واحد من الأعضاء الأكثر شعبية. على الرغم من انه يبدو وكأنه صبي جميلة ، وهيون جونج وشخصية 'رجل قوي' وكما هو معروف لتكون واضحة جدا.

وإلى جانب أداء مع فرقة SS501، كما يبدو هيون جونج في مختلف مشاريع بالنيابة، مثل مواء 5، ويمكن أن يكون الحب تعبئتها.

وبدا أنه وأعضاء قيادته فرقة SS501 في إظهار بارك كيونغ ليم شكرا لاستيقظ لنا وأشكرك على طرح بنا في عام 2006 ، حيث ثبت أن النائم الثقيلة.

التحق المدلى بها من واقع ام بي سي متنوعة تظهر تزوجنا في 11 مايو 2008، مع هوانج بو، وهو المغني الذي هو 6 سنوات senior.They حققت له شعبية عالية ، وحصل على الانتباه إلى هيون جونغ خاصة.

في 2 أكتوبر 2008، أكد اعلانا رسميا هيون جونغ كجزء من المدلى بها من النسخة الكورية من هانا يوري دانجو (المعروف أيضا باسم الفتيان قبل الزهور) حيث سيلعب دور على F4 عضو Hanazawa روي.

وفقا لمسؤول من مجموعة الثمانية ، ومنزل الإنتاج في تهمة من الدراما السورية، وقد تم اختيار كيم هيون جونغ للعب روي أو هوو جي في النسخة الكورية لأنه كان يعتبر انه مناسب للشخصية. واستند القرار على أدائه في "تزوجنا".

أدلى هيون جونغ وHwangbo خروجهم رسمية من تزوجنا في 14 ديسمبر 2008.

الاستماع
قراءة صوتية للكلمات

القاموس

Filmography

Drama and TV Shows
~ Mischievous Kiss (MBC, 2010)
~ Boys Over Flowers (KBS2, 2009)
~ We Got Married 2008
~ Spotlight (MBC, 2008, cameo)
~ Hotelier (TV Asahi, 2007, ep 7)
~ Nonstop 5 (Episode 208, MBC, 2005)
~ Can Love Be Refilled? Sitcom (KBS2, 2005)

الدرامية والبرامج التلفزيونية
~ مؤذي قبلة (ام بي سي، 2010)
~ الأولاد أكثر من الزهور (KBS2، 2009)
~ تزوجنا 2008
~ أضواء كاشفة (ام بي سي، 2008، حجاب)
~ هوتيلر (تلفزيون اساهي، 2007، والجيش الشعبي 7)
مواء ~ 5 (الحلقة 208، ام بي سي، 2005)
يمكن إعادة ملئها الحب ~؟ المسرحية الهزلية (KBS2، 2005)

هيون جونغ

Do you collect Kim Hyun Joong stuffs?

Here's a great place to get your items! Share this link to your friends

Kim Hyun Joong Collectibles and Gift Items Looking for Kim Hyun Joong Collectibles you can add to your collections? You're at the right place!
I have screened the internet with the best Kim Hyun Joong Items you can ever have. From Kim Hyun Joong posters. keychains, stationeries, mugs, t-shirt...

Did you know that...

Kim Hyun Joong is the lead actor of Mischievous Kiss? Learn more about this newest rendition of "It Started with a Kiss"

An Interview with Kim Hyun Joong

كيم هيون جونغ المقتنيات والهدايا كيم جونغ يبحث عن مقتنيات هيون يمكنك إضافتها إلى المجموعات الخاصة بك؟ كنت في المكان الصحيح! هيون جونغ لدي فحص شبكة الإنترنت مع أفضل العناصر كيم جونغ هيون هل يمكن أن يكون من أي وقت مضى. كيم جونغ من الملصقات هيون. سلاسل المفاتيح ، والقرطاسية، والأقداح ، تي شيرت...

في مقابلة مع كيم هيون جونغ

and the cast of Playful Kiss

Playful Kiss or Mischievous Kiss is Kim Hyun Joong's latest drama wherein he played the lead role -- a genius student who is popular in his school. Having good-looks, intelligence and good family background, Kim Hyun Joong's character attracted the attention of a girl who belongs to the F class - the class of students with 'almost' failing grades... With this kind of irony, will the two characters still love each other? Find out from my
Mischievous Kiss Lens.

والمدلى بها من قبلة لعوب

قبلة قبلة لعوب أو مؤذ هو الدراما أحدث كيم هيون جونغ وحيث انه لعب دورا قياديا -- الطالب العبقري الذي يتمتع بشعبية في مدرسته. وقد تبدو جيدة وذكاء وحسن الخلفية العائلية واستقطب حرف كيم هيون جونغ واهتمام الفتاة التي تنتمي إلى الفئة (أ) -- فئة الطلبة الحاصلين على درجات 'تقريبا' الفشل... هذا النوع من السخرية، وسوف حرفين الحب لا يزال بعضها البعض؟ معرفة من مؤذي بلادي قبلة لنس.

الاستماع
قراءة صوتية للكلمات

القاموس

Hyun Joong played Jihoo in this TV Series

Have you watched it yet? Buy your copy now!

Boys Over Flowers Vol. 1

Amazon Price: $56.99 (as of 04/13/2011)

The Boys Over Flowers phenomenon has hit the world!

Join Jandi and the Boys of F4 as they learn the true meaning of friendship and love in the hit comedy sweeping across Asia. Jandi is a brave high school girl who fights for the rights of others no matter the cost. When she defends a friend against the elite Boys of F4 (Flower 4), they target Jandi as their next victim. But nothing stops Jandi. She fights back and wins the admiration of the extravagantly wealthy boys. In a comedy filled with entanglements and adventure, Jandi never stops helping others. And F4 never stops rescuing her! The Boys of F4 may be loyal to each other, but they all lose their hearts to Jandi.

Boys Over Flowers is based on the hugely popular Japanese manga, Hana Yori Dango, by Yoko Kamio. The Korean TV adaptation dominated the ratings and continues to win fans with its combination of laughter, thrills and romance.

On DVD with English subtitles.

وقد بلغت هذه الظاهرة الأولاد أكثر من الزهور في العالم!

انضمام Jandi والفتيان من على F4 لأنها تعلم المعنى الحقيقي للصداقة والحب في الفيلم الكوميدي تجتاح آسيا. Jandi هو شجاع فتاة في المدرسة الثانوية الذي يحارب من أجل حقوق الآخرين بغض النظر عن التكلفة. عندما يدافع عن صديق للبنين ضد نخبة من على F4 (زهرة 4)، كما أنها تستهدف Jandi ضحيتهم القادمة. لكن لا شيء يتوقف Jandi. انها تكافح ويفوز على إعجاب من الفتيان الأثرياء باسراف. في كوميديا ​​مليئة التشابكات والمغامرة، Jandi لا يتوقف أبدا عن مساعدة الآخرين. وعلى F4 لا يتوقف أبدا عن إنقاذها! ويجوز للبنين على F4 من أكون مخلصا لبعضها البعض، لكنها تفقد كل قلوبهم Jandi.

ويستند الأولاد أكثر من الزهور على المانجا اليابانية تتمتع بشعبية كبيرة، هانا يوري دانجو ، التي Kamio يوكو. يهيمن على التكيف مع التلفزيون الكوري ولا تزال تقييمات للفوز المشجعين مع مزيج من الضحك والاثارة والرومانسية.

على دي في دي مع ترجمة باللغة الانجليزية.

الاستماع
قراءة صوتية للكلمات

القاموس

Kim Hyun Joong as Yoon Ji Hoo

screenshots from the drama, Boys Over Flowers~

كيم هيون جونغ

لقطات من الدراما ، والأولاد أكثر من الزهور ~

هيون جونغ

visit my album for more photos
or visit my Boys Before Flower Lens

Kim Hyun Joong Items you shouldn't miss...

Grab these Kim Hyun Joong memorabilia..

كيم هيون جونغ العناصر يجب أن لا تفوت...

الاستيلاء على هذه هيون كيم جونغ تذكارات..

NEW SS501 KOREAN KIM HYUN JOONG 金贤重 Italian Charm Watch

Current Bid: $6.99
Time Remaining: 10 days, 6 hours, 45 minutes

The eBay API has returned an error.
SS501 KIM HYUN JOONG 2010 OFFICIAL POCKET PLANNER K-POP

Current Bid: $19.99
Time Remaining: 24 days, 10 hours, 56 minutes

Are you ready ...

to answer questions about Kim Hyun Joong? Here we go!
How well do you know Kim Hyun Joong?

هل أنت مستعد...

للإجابة على أسئلة حول كيم هيون جونغ؟ هنا نذهب!
كيف جيدا هل تعرف كيم هيون جونغ؟
هيون جونغ

Boys Over Flowers Merchandise

Still got a hangover from BOF?

Lee Min Ho Korea Boy F4 Over Flowers Picture Poster #5

Current Bid: $4.00
Time Remaining: 3 days, 11 hours, 29 minutes

Korea boys Over Flowers Kissing star & moon Necklace

Current Bid: $3.59
Time Remaining: 4 days, 13 hours, 44 minutes

Korea Drama Boys Over Flower Kissing Moon Star Necklace

Current Bid: $3.99
Time Remaining: 7 days, 11 hours, 8 minutes

KU HYE SUN - Sum KOREA CD *SEALED* Boys Over Flowers

Current Bid: $10.45
Time Remaining: 7 days, 17 hours, 49 minutes

Korea Boys Over Flower Kissing Star Moon Necklace

Current Bid: $2.28
Time Remaining: 10 days, 5 hours, 25 minutes

Did you know that...

not so long ago... Kim Hyun Joong ...

... had ran away from home because he wanted to do music (blame Ultramania :P)
... almost died 3 times ...
... was almost starved to death coz he haven't eaten in days!
... ordered food from a restaurant, eat them all and ran away without paying LOL
... was almost beaten to death by two drunk men
... didn't get any allowance and worked for ALL the money he spent since he was young
... delivered pizza, newspaper and chicken and served at restaurants
... delivered chicken since grade 7 (@2500 won per hour)
... saved close to 100 million won from all these jobs ($72,000)
... opened a chicken restaurant with his friends from elementary school
... named his dog, Jaksalie
... only packs rice for lunch (with ketchup and mayo)
... made his parents get called to the police station ( a lot!)
... made his parents pay for medical bills and settlement money (err... )
... WAS rough and fierce but have learned to respect his elders.

هل تعلم أن...

منذ وقت ليس ببعيد... كيم هيون جونغ...

... ركض وكان بعيدا عن المنزل لأنه كان يريد القيام به الموسيقى (اللوم Ultramania : ف)
... توفي ما يقرب من 3 مرات...
... وتجويع تقريبا كوز الموت انه لم تؤكل في أيام!
... الغذاء أمر من أحد المطاعم، وتناول كل منهم وهربت دون دفع لول
... تعرض للضرب حتى الموت تقريبا من قبل اثنين من الرجال في حالة سكر
... ولم يحصل أي بدل وعملت في كل الاموال التي قضاها منذ كان شابا
... تسليم البيتزا، صحيفة والدجاج، وخدم في المطاعم
... تسليم الدجاج منذ 7 الصف (@ ₩ 2500 في الساعة)
... حفظ يقارب 100 مليون وون من وظائف كل هذه (72000 $)
... افتتح مطعم الدجاج مع أصدقائه من المدرسة الابتدائية
... اسمه كلبه، Jaksalie
... حزم فقط رايس لتناول طعام الغداء (مع الكاتشب والمايونيز)
... أدلى الحصول دعا والديه إلى مركز الشرطة (الكثير!)
... أدلى والديه دفع الفواتير الطبية والمال التسوية (err...)
... كان الخام والشرسة ولكن تعلمنا احترام الشيوخ له.

List made by ME - Hannah.

Kim Hyun Joong sings an English song?

He said so...